Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

• Hey, 😊 Welcome to Modmium Community

Our resources on Modmium are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes.
    If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all Resources are double checked by our experts.
    We advise you to add Modmium to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Modmium"

Anti-DDOS script, for your WEB site

chimi

Script against various attacks on APACHE2 for your site - protection that will help you avoid site crashes when attacked by bots!
To install the script you just need to upload it to the root of your site, go to the index.php file and write into it:
include ENGINE_DIR.'/anti_ddos/index.php';
include ENGINE_DIR.'/anti_ddos/anti_ddos.php';
The instructions are also in the archive

The script is NO MORE supported

Download Archive:

The password to the archive:

I would like to mention that the code is self-written and can NOT be modified. There will be no updates for violation.

Last edited:
Script against various attacks on APACHE2 for your site - protection that will help you avoid site crashes when attacked by bots!
To install the script you just need to upload it to the root of your site, go to the index.php file and write into it:

Download Archive:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I would like to mention that the code is self-written and can NOT be modified. There will be no updates for violation.
thanks mate for the share....!!!!

Download Archive:

nice one, thank you this is a great help

Siteniz için APACHE2 çeşitli saldırılara karşı komut dosyası - botlar tarafından saldırıya uğradığında site çökmelerini önlemenize yardımcı olacak koruma!
Komut dosyasını yüklemek için sitenizin köküne yüklemeniz, index.php dosyasına gitmeniz ve içine yazmanız yeterlidir:
ENGINE_DIR.'/anti_ddos/index.php';
ENGINE_DIR.'/anti_ddos/anti_ddos.php';
Talimatlar arşivde de bulunmaktadır

Arşivi İndir:
Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

Arşivin şifresi:
Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

Kodun kendi kendine yazıldığını ve değiştirilemeyeceğini belirtmek isterim. İhlal için herhangi bir güncelleme yapılmayaca

Download Archive:

Thank you for sharing.

Hello @chimi ...
I tried this script
But when i am checking using proxy site content on the browser its showing
so if i am going wrong somewhere can you please help me out
since i need as my vps and cloud hosting is under attack

Download Archive:

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful thing

Hello @chimi ...
I tried this script
But when i am checking using proxy site content on the browser its showing
so if i am going wrong somewhere can you please help me out
since i need as my vps and cloud hosting is under attack
Could you please describe the problem in more detail? You can reach out via social media.

Could you please describe the problem in more detail? You can reach out via social media.
Your project has index.php
In PHP Scripts already index.php exists
After uploading the anti-ddos script the website on which its being uploaded doesnt work
Throwing error as Files Missing
Need your assistance please

Your project has index.php
In PHP Scripts already index.php exists
After uploading the anti-ddos script the website on which its being uploaded doesnt work
Throwing error as Files Missing
Need your assistance please
type me on telegram @myAlfredo

Back