Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

• Hey, 😊 Welcome to Modmium Community

Our resources on Modmium are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes.
    If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all Resources are double checked by our experts.
    We advise you to add Modmium to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Modmium"
Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.7.11 Nulled

No permission to download

Modmium 

Administrator
Modmium submitted a new resource:

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme - Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

View attachment 423

Uncode is a pixel perfect creative multi-purpose Wordpress Theme based on WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer). It’s clean and modern for any need: agency, freelance, designer, web designer, developers, marketing, startup, blog, magazine, portfolio, photography, architect, corporate, business, event, artist, music, restaurant and ecommerce shop.
Uncode comes bundled with a tailored version of the famous drag’n’drop...

Read more about this resource...

Hi admin! I have a problem that "Ooops, the Demo Content couldn't be imported all in once Please refer to this troubleshoot thread for a possible workaround." when I'm trying import demo content :( ! So how we can fix it?

Hi admin! I have a problem that "Ooops, the Demo Content couldn't be imported all in once Please refer to this troubleshoot thread for a possible workaround." when I'm trying import demo content :( ! So how we can fix it?
Hello,
As an alternative, all demo code and shortcode is present into the:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Just open file with Notepad++ and :
1. Find title of section demo (CTRL + F)
2. Copy the code inside <![CDATA[ ... ]]
3. Paste the code into the wordpress text editor (after you can use Uncode JS Composer Editor for editing)
4. Save

Thanks

Modmium updated Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode v2.7.11 Nulled

ADD:
- WooCommerce 7.7.0 compatibility (upcoming)

FIX:
- Submenu color Skin was switching with transparent Navbar
- Page scroll positions with Overlay Menu
- YouTube and Vimeo videos size with Titles layout
- WooCommerce Ajax Url variable typo
- Swatches hidden in edge cases
- Add Multimedia and YouTube shortened URLs containing underscores
- Prevent add to cart buttons on category elements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back