Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

• Hey, 😊 Welcome to Modmium Community

Our resources on Modmium are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes.
    If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all Resources are double checked by our experts.
    We advise you to add Modmium to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Modmium"

Method How To Get Completely Undetected AI Content EASY & FAST (COMPLETELY FREE)

Modmium 

Administrator
That's right, you read correctly, this is how you can turn your content completely undetectable by AI detectors (as of writing this on July 2, 2023, things may change in the future).

Let me preface this by saying that I am of the belief that these AI content detectors do not matter at all in terms of ranking content, and that Google will not care whether your content is detected as AI or not. However, I do know that some clients care about whether the content they receive is detected as AI or not (take a hint, service providers).

In this guide I will compare four AI detectors (free detectors) with the same piece of content, I will paste the content used in this thread for you to verify for yourself as well, and show screenshots of my results. I will then tell you how I did it.

Let's get started.

First of all, this is the content I am going to be using in the guide:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This content was written by AI.
Here is the text used, notice how nothing has changed? Curious right? Don't believe me? Copy and paste both of the texts into detectors and see the differences.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

So how did I do it?

It's quite simple actually, no need for any redundant rewriting by ChatGPT or whatever those other guides will tell you, in fact, it's such a simple trick, you'll be frustrated you haven't thought of it before.

It's adding empty spaces everywhere in the content.

Heres a step by step of what I mean.

1. Go to zerowidthspace . me
2. Copy to clipboard
3. Add the zero width space in random places in your content
4. Watch the detectors completely fail at detecting your content

Easy right? Also let me add that I am in no way affiliated or sponsored by zerowidthspace, it's just an easy way to copy the zero width space character.

And let me also add that while this is an easy trick to fool AI detectors, I very much doubt it will fool Google.

Enjoy :)

Back