Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

• Hey, 😊 Welcome to Modmium Community

Our resources on Modmium are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes.
    If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all Resources are double checked by our experts.
    We advise you to add Modmium to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Modmium"

[ HACK ] GET VERIFIED BADGE ON TIKTOK AND INSTAGRAM

aleferaxd

This hack will make you have an Instagram and a TikTok WITH VERIFIED SEAL in just 2 minutes, and it's so obvious and simple that you'll leave laughing LOL (SERIOUSLY)
So let's stop stalling and teach you this budega

TIKTOK

When advertising, click on "+ Add new" and create any identity.

For you to have an idea of the power of this HACK, I will simply use a profile with the name NIKE, and you will understand how I can easily impersonate any large company with this trick.

Soon after, you will upload your creative and click on "Tiktok Video Editor"

Then, you go to materials and go to the area for uploading images

image.thumb.png.8a3405c7a819110b917606b142e9858f.png

And this is where the ratio starts KKKKKKKKKKK, you will download this photo of the verification symbol: https://ibb.co/PCNJGJc

and it will go up in the edition of your creative and line up next to the @username that is already marked in the demo video

Then just save and be happy. Your ad will look like this:

On tiktok and Reels, replay is automatic. so keep calm that this shadow that appears at the end will not appear for viewers

I SAID I WAS GOING OUT OF HERE LAUGHING LOL

And to do the same on Instagram, just download the already edited video and post it there. It may happen that it comes a little crooked because they are different platforms, but then you just have to adjust it. Remember to leave it well aligned and check it on all types of mobile devices to see if it really is in the right place.

It is possible to do this on other platforms, such as Facebook itself, but the process is completely different and will require an investment.

Maybe if you leave a comment, I'll teach you 👀

NOW YOU HAVE A DISGRACEFUL POWER IN YOUR HAND, THIS HACK WAS THE SAME ONE THAT RUSSIAN HACKERS USED TO GIVE A 3 MILLION BITCOIN SCAM BY FAKING ELON MUSK'S ACCOUNT.

REMEMBER, WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

we're together stinky rats

Attachments

• image.png.428127d248d51f2b789d042c4e36a251.png
    image.png.428127d248d51f2b789d042c4e36a251.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.thumb.png.8a3405c7a819110b917606b142e9858f.png
    image.thumb.png.8a3405c7a819110b917606b142e9858f.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image.png.eeb390dd2cab4cea5dac8702c0eced1b.png
    image.png.eeb390dd2cab4cea5dac8702c0eced1b.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 9
Back