Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

• Hey, 😊 Welcome to Modmium Community

Our resources on Modmium are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes.
    If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all Resources are double checked by our experts.
    We advise you to add Modmium to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Modmium"

Prompts 20 Prompts For High-Converting Landing Pages...

tudsa

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write the sales copy for a landing page that offers a valuable Free report or whitepaper to [target audience] in exchange for their email address. This Free report or whitepaper will help them achieve [outcome/benefit 1], [outcome/benefit 2], and [outcome/benefit 3]. Emphasize that the resource is completely free and establish my authority in the field by mentioning my relevant credentials. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up, and highlight the benefits of the Free report or whitepaper. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage downloads.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Craft compelling sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free trial of [software/service] to [target audience]. The Free trial should help users experience [benefit 1], [benefit 2], and [benefit 3] before committing to a purchase. Stress the no-cost nature of the trial and emphasize the ease of getting started. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up, mention any key features, and include a strong call-to-action to encourage trial sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create persuasive sales copy for a landing page offering a Free webinar or online workshop to [target audience]. This webinar or workshop will teach them how to [achieve goal 1], [solve problem 2], and [gain benefit 3]. Highlight the value of the free training and showcase my expertise in the subject matter. The landing page should include a registration form, the event's date and time, and a compelling call-to-action to encourage sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write engaging sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free workbook or guide to [target audience]. This workbook or guide will help them [accomplish goal 1], [overcome challenge 2], and [experience benefit 3]. Emphasize the usefulness and exclusivity of the free resource and establish my credibility in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the workbook or guide. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Develop compelling sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free template for [specific purpose] to [target audience]. This template will help users [achieve goal 1], [simplify process 2], and [gain benefit 3]. Stress the value of the free template and my expertise in creating it. The landing page should include an easy form for signing up and highlight the benefits and features of the template. Use convincing language and a clear call-to-action to encourage downloads.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write enticing sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free checklist to [target audience] for [specific purpose]. This checklist will help them [accomplish task 1], [avoid common mistake 2], and [experience benefit 3]. Emphasize the practicality and value of the free resource and establish my authority in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the checklist. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create captivating sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free e-book or e-course to [target audience]. This e-book or e-course will teach them [skill 1], [strategy 2], and [technique 3] to achieve [specific outcome]. Highlight the comprehensiveness and value of the free resource and showcase my expertise in the subject matter. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and highlight the benefits of the e-book or e-course. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Craft engaging sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free consultation or coaching call to [target audience] who are struggling with [problem or challenge]. This consultation or coaching call will help them [gain clarity on issue 1], [identify solution for problem 2], and [achieve outcome 3]. Emphasize the personalized attention and value of the free consultation or coaching call, and establish my expertise in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and highlight the benefits of the consultation or coaching call. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage bookings.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Develop persuasive sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free case study or success story to [target audience]. This case study or success story will demonstrate how to [achieve outcome 1], [overcome challenge 2], and [experience benefit 3] in [industry or niche]. Emphasize the real-world results and value of the free resource, and establish my authority in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the insights and takeaways from the case study or success story. Use convincing language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create compelling sales copy for a landing page that offers Free access to a members-only area or community for [target audience]. This exclusive area or community will provide users with [resource 1], [support 2], and [benefit 3]. Highlight the value of joining the members-only area or community and showcase the unique resources and connections available. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and emphasize the benefits of membership. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage registrations.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write captivating sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free infographic or visual guide to [target audience] on [specific topic]. This infographic or visual guide will help users understand [complex concept 1], [trend 2], and [strategy 3]. Emphasize the value and visual appeal of the free resource and establish my credibility in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the infographic or visual guide. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Develop enticing sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free video tutorial or training series to [target audience]. This video tutorial or training series will teach them [skill 1], [technique 2], and [strategy 3] to achieve [specific outcome]. Highlight the value and comprehensiveness of the free training and showcase my expertise in the subject matter. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and highlight the benefits of the video tutorial or training series. Use convincing language and a clear call-to-action to encourage sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create engaging sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free audio recording or podcast episode to [target audience] on [specific topic]. This audio recording or podcast episode will provide [insight 1], [strategy 2], and [technique 3] for [desired outcome]. Emphasize the value and convenience of the free resource and establish my authority in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the audio recording or podcast episode. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write compelling sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free swipe file or collection of resources to [target audience]. This swipe file or collection of resources will help users [accomplish goal 1], [streamline process 2], and [experience benefit 3]. Emphasize the usefulness and value of the free resource and establish my credibility in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the swipe file or collection of resources. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Craft captivating sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free email course or newsletter subscription to [target audience]. This email course or newsletter will provide [valuable content 1], [insightful analysis 2], and [exclusive tips 3] to help them achieve [desired outcome]. Emphasize the convenience and continuous value of the free resource, and establish my expertise in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the email course or newsletter. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage subscriptions.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create engaging sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free live event or workshop registration to [target audience]. This live event or workshop will help attendees [learn skill 1], [develop strategy 2], and [gain insight 3]. Highlight the value of attending the live event or workshop and showcase my expertise as a presenter. The landing page should include a registration form, event details, and a compelling call-to-action to encourage sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write persuasive sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free mini-course or masterclass to [target audience]. This mini-course or masterclass will teach them [skill 1], [technique 2], and [strategy 3] to achieve [specific outcome]. Emphasize the value and depth of the free training and showcase my expertise in the subject matter. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and highlight the benefits of the mini-course or masterclass. Use convincing language and a clear call-to-action to encourage sign-ups.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Develop compelling sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free challenge or accountability group to [target audience]. This challenge or accountability group will help participants [achieve goal 1], [build habit 2], and [experience benefit 3]. Highlight the community support and value of the free challenge or accountability group and establish my expertise as the organizer. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of participating. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage registrations.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Create captivating sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free toolkit or resource bundle to [target audience]. This toolkit or resource bundle will help users [simplify task 1], [improve process 2], and [achieve outcome 3]. Emphasize the practicality and value of the free resource and establish my authority in the field. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and focus on the benefits of the toolkit or resource bundle. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Act like a professional copywriter who writes persuasive direct response sales copy. Write engaging sales copy for a landing page that offers a Free product sample or limited-time access to [target audience]. This product sample or limited-time access will help users experience [benefit 1], [feature 2], and [advantage 3] before making a purchase decision. Stress the no-cost nature of the offer and emphasize the quality of the product or service. The landing page should include a simple form for signing up and highlight the benefits of the product sample or limited-time access. Use persuasive language and a clear call-to-action to encourage opt-ins.

Back